Dr. Kavita Pandey
• Synthesis and Characterization of various 2D materials, layered oxides and nanomaterials
• Fabrication and characterization of Energy Conversion and storage devices
• Use of lithography for developing micro- and nano structured devices
• Fabrication of flexible and scalable devices
• Device Physics
• Electrochemical diagnostics
• Development of in situ electrochemical characterization tools
• Electrochemical sensors/ bio-sensors
• Kavita has authored many international articles and is actively involved in partnering with industries for technology transfer.
For more details about her research activities, please visit this webpage.