Perkin –Elmer Lambda 750
- High performance UV/Vis/NIR double beam, double monochromator, ratio recording spectrometer.
- Wavelength range 190-3300 nm
- Absorbance, transmission of fluids, thin films and diffuse reflectance of thin films, powders
- Integrating 100 mm Spectralon coated sphere, which can be used without any adjustment- reflectance wavelength range 200-2500 nm
- Thin film solid sample holder for thin film transmission measurement
- Tungsten-halogen and deuterium lamp with automatic source change
- Photomultiplier R955 detector for UV/Visible range and peltier cooled PbS detector for NIR wavelength range
- Spectral bandwidth from 0.17 -5 nm UV/Vis and 0.2 – 20 nm NIR
- Beam splitting system- chopper (46+ Hz, cycle: dark/sample/dark/reference, chopper segment signal correction CSSC)
- Photometric range- 6 A
- UV/Vis resolution ≤ 0.17 nm ,NIR resolution ≤ 0.20 nm
- System control via the UV-WinLab operating software for compatible Personal Computers.
Sample requirement guidelines:
UV-VIS-NIR Spectroscopy -The sample forms can be Liquid or Thin film
Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopy- The samples forms can be Powder or Thin film
- The wavelength range should lie within 200nm-3000nm.
- The sample can be sent in the form of
- If it is powder then user need to specify the Solvent in which it can be dispersed or if it is special Solvent then it has to be supplied by user
- Amount of the sample: 1mg-10mg.
- Minimum amount of the sample: 5mL
- Dimension of the sample :1.5*1.5cm2 to 2.0*2.0cm2
- Two blank substrates are required for UV-VIS-Spectroscopy