NETZSCH STA – 2500
- TG : To measure the weight loss with respect to temperature or time.
- DTA : To measure the Endothermic and Exothermic heat transfer
- Sample Load : 0.050 – 15 mg
- Gas atmospheres : inert, oxidizing, vacuum
- Vacuum-tight: up to 10-4mbar (10-2 Pa)
- Maximum Sample Temperature : 1600°C
- Furnace I:RT to 1100°C (heating rate 0.001 to 100 K/min)
- Furnace II:RT to 1600°C (heating rate 0.001 to 50 K/min)
Sample requirement guidelines:
- The sample can be sent in the form of Powder only.
- Amount of the sample: 1mg-10mg