Perkin Elmer Diamond Series
- Measures melting temperature, heat of fusion, latent heat of melting, glass transition temperature, crystalline phase transition temperature and energy, precipitation energy and temperature
- Determines the amount of energy absorbed or released by a sample when it is heated or cooled, providing quantitative and qualitative data on endothermic and exothermic processes.
- Works on power compensation temperature null principle.
- Comprises of independent dual furnaces constructed of Platinum-Iridium alloys with independent platinum resistance.
- Comprises of distributed, platinum resistance thermometers.
- Range: room temperature to 300°C
- Accuracy / Precision ± 0.1°C/ ±0 .01°C.
- Scanning rates: Heating /cooling 0.01°C to 500°C / min.
- Straight forward, pure linear heating ramps and isothermal scans.
- Atmosphere: Static, dynamic including nitrogen, argon, helium carbon dioxide, air, oxygen over full temperature range.
Sample requirement guidelines:
- Sample to be sent in the form of Powder only
- Amount of the sample: 1mg-10mg
- Possible Temperature Range: Room Temperature-250oC
- Heating /cooling cycle:
- Default: heating from RT-250oC, cooling from 250oC-RT
- Scanning rate: Default is 10oC/min